Tax Payment Information
– Separate check required
- Tax bills must be paid by separate checks.
- Receipts are automatically issued only for in-person payments at the State Bank of Reeseville, Reeseville office only – You must have your parcel ID# which begins with 177, or your tax bill.
- If paying by mail, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like a receipt.
- Checks from mortgage companies payable to the Village and the property owner(s) must be signed by all parties before being presented to the Village for payment.
- Any tax refunds could take up to two weeks to process.
Due Date for Taxes
Real Estate and Personal Property taxes are due in full or half by January 31st. If making your second half payment to Dodge County in July and want a receipt, you must include a stamped self-addressed envelope.
Payments for Taxes May Be Made By:
- Send your tax payment to Village of Reeseville Treasurer, PO Box 273 – Reeseville, WI 53579. You must include a stamped self-addressed envelope if you want a receipt.
- Pay in person at the State Bank of Reeseville – 203 S Main Street – (Reeseville office only). They will provide you with a receipt at time of payment. You must have your parcel ID#.
- Or by credit card. A processing fee applies to credit card payments. To use this service call 1-888-604-7888 for the 24 hr. Call Center.
- For taxes use https://govpaynow.comgps/user/plc/a000aj and put in the PLC# for Property Taxes
Land Information Search Tool - To pay taxes