--Separate check from water & sewer and tax payment required!
Dogs five months of age or older must be licensed each year. Existing licenses expire December 31. If a dog is not licensed before March 31, a late fee of $25.00 will be charged and a municipal citation may be issued.
To license your dog(s):
- Complete the dog license application.
- Include copy of rabies vaccination certificate for each dog. This information is not on file.
- Cash or check made payable to the Village of Reeseville. License fees are: $10 if spayed/neutered, $15.00 if unaltered.
- If you are mailing the above to PO Box 426, you must include a stamped self-addressed envelope for me to return your certificate and your dog tag(s).
- If you are putting this information in the night deposit box located in front of Village Hall – 206 N. Main St., you may put all the information in the stamped self-addressed envelope – no need for two envelopes
Reminder: If you pay your water and sewer bill at State Bank of Reeseville
- no cash payments - thank you